Here’s how to visit us in person.
Take the Clarendon Street exit and walk with traffic (Clarendon Street is one-way). Walk approximately 500 yards to Tremont Street. Take a left onto Tremont Street. BCA is on the first block on the left.
Continue along Boylston Street with traffic (Boylston Street is one-way). Take a right onto Clarendon Street and walk approximately 750 yards to Tremont Street. Take a left onto Tremont Street. BCA is on the first block on the left.
Exit at either East Berkeley Street or Union Park. Walk towards Tremont Street by following the direction of traffic on either Berkeley or Union Park. From Berkeley, turn left onto Tremont; from Union Park turn right onto Tremont.
Bus route 43 travels along Tremont Street between Ruggles, on the Orange line, and Park Street, on the Green and Red lines. Boston Center for the Arts is located between the Tremont Street at Union Park and Tremont Street at Waltham Street stops.
Parking & Valet Service
On-street parking is very limited in the immediate area. There are three parking garages/lots nearby
- Atelier 505 Parking Garage
- Garage @ 100 Clarendon Street
- Corner of Shawmut and East Berkeley Streets
For guests of the restaurants and theatres on campus, valet service is available Wednesday—Saturday starting at 6pm. This service is located on Tremont Street near the corner of Clarendon Street.
Neighbors & Friends
Support our friends on campus!
- Boston Ballet | 19 Clarendon Street | 617.695.6950
- Banyan Bar + Refuge | 553 Tremont Street | 617.556.4211
- The Beehive | 541 Tremont Street | 617.423.0069
- Community Music Center of Boston | 34 Warren Avenue | 617.482.7494
- Boston Gay Men’s Chorus | 539 Tremont Street | 617.542.7464
- Huntington Theatre Company | 527 Tremont Street | 617.266.7900
- Art Connection | 551 Tremont Street | 617.338.7668
- The Theater Offensive | 565 Boylston Street | 617.661.1600
- Company One Theatre | 539 Tremont Street | 617.292.7110
- Speakeasy Stage Company | 539 Tremont Street | 617.482.3279