Is your company an innovator? A disruptor? A leader? Join the club!
Not a club, necessarily, but the new corporate membership program at BCA signals all of these attributes to our constituents and yours.
Corporate members are essential to the success of BCA, helping us support thousands or artists to bring to art lovers from across the region. Membership ensures that BCA can plan for the future and continue to offer the vital programs that enrich life in Boston and beyond. Benefits for corporate membership include tickets to performances and events, discounts on rentals, and recognition at BCA events and exhibitions. Support working artists in Boston and join as a corporate member today. Contact Elizabeth Haranas to learn more.
Supporter | $2,500
- Company listing on program materials
- 10 Tickets to BCA member-only events*
- 4 tickets to BCA-produced performance events*
- Volunteer opportunities
- Opportunity to join Corporate Advisory Panel
Friend | $5,000
Same as Supporter level plus
- 20 tickets to BCA member-only events*
- 6 tickets to BCA-produced performance events*
- Curated artist studio visits and experiences
Advocate | $7,500
Same as Friend level plus
- Logo on program materials
- Logo on Mills Gallery wall text
- 30 tickets to member-only events*
- 8 tickets to BCA-produced performances*
Champion | $10,000
Same as Advocate level plus
- 10% discount on Cyclorama rental**
- 40 tickets to member-only events*
- 10 tickets to BCA-produced performances*
*These benefits will resume in 2021 when it is safe to gather together again (when we’re all vaccinated).
**The Cyclorama is currently closed for large events. This benefit may be applied when public health recommendations allow for indoor events (when we’re all vaccinated).
BCA is Boston Arts Thriving.
Corporate Advisory Panel
Do you have extraordinarily brilliant employees and leaders you can lend in service to the creative community in Boston? We welcome you to join our Corporate Advisory Panel. This ad-hoc group of experts consults BCA leadership in areas like Board development, strategy, volunteerism, and business modeling.
At BCA, we work with our corporate partners to build customized sponsorships for BCA artistic programs, offering our sponsors elevated brand presence, authentic activation moments, and access to the most exciting audiences in the region. Sponsorship opportunities include art exhibitions, performing arts programs, residencies, public programs, and more. Show your support for Boston arts thriving and learn more about corporate sponsorship by contacting Elizabeth Haranas.