At BCA, we work with our corporate partners to build customized sponsorships for BCA artistic programs, offering our sponsors elevated brand presence, authentic activation moments, and access to the most exciting audiences in the region. Sponsorship opportunities include art exhibitions, performing arts programs, residencies, public programs, and more.
Show your support and ensure Boston arts will continue to thrive. Learn more about corporate sponsorship by contacting Sandy Saenbounmy.
Corporate members are essential to help BCA thrive, helping us support thousands of artists further their creativity to art lovers from across the region. Membership ensures that BCA can plan for the future and continue to offer the vital programs that enrich life in Boston and beyond. Benefits for corporate membership include tickets to performances and events, discounts on rentals, and recognition at BCA events and exhibitions. Support working artists in Boston and join as a corporate member today.
Contact Sandy Saenbounmy to learn more.
Supporter | $2,500
- Company listing on program materials
- 10 Tickets to BCA member-only events
- 4 tickets to BCA-produced performance events
- Volunteer opportunities
- Opportunity to join Corporate Advisory Panel
Friend | $5,000
Same as Supporter level plus
- 20 tickets to BCA member-only events
- 6 tickets to BCA-produced performance events
- Curated artist studio visits and experiences
Advocate | $7,500
Same as Friend level plus
- Logo on program materials
- Logo on Mills Gallery wall text
- 30 tickets to member-only events
- 8 tickets to BCA-produced performances
Champion | $10,000
Same as Advocate level plus
- 10% discount on Cyclorama rental
- 40 tickets to member-only events
- 10 tickets to BCA-produced performances
BCA is Boston Arts Thriving.
Corporate Advisory Panel
Do you have extraordinarily brilliant employees and leaders you can lend in service to the creative community in Boston? We welcome you to join our Membership Advisory Panel. This ad-hoc group of volunteer leaders are committed to advancing BCA’s mission through community-building opportunities that increase the visibility and viability of BCA’s programs. The Council meets monthly to discuss strategy and engagement, and to drive support for BCA artists and programs.