Get your tickets for the Preview Party!
Join us at this year’s Boston Art Book Fair Preview Party on Friday, November 10 from 6–9 pm to get the first look and first dibs on creations from our 140+ exhibitors! Celebrate with artists, publishers, independent presses, zines, bookmakers, creative print projects and more while enjoying interactive cut-paper animation, an immersive seating installation, on-site unique tote customizing, and great food and beverages, set in an iconic space with music provided by a fab local DJ.
Preview Party Highlights:
- Set by resident Soulelujah DJ Johnny Stevens
- Block Party Seating Installation by Limited Time Engagement
- Interactive cut-paper animation experience from Gif-O-Graf
- Unique, Customizable Totebag from Frank “The Butcher” Rivera’s The Dept. of Public Peace Works*
- Limited Edition Artwork by Boston Art Book Fair 2023 exhibiting artist Chen Luo*
- Celebrate the release of Issue 11: Emerge of Boston Art Review, the Boston Art Book Fair’s exclusive Boston Media Sponsor
Join us for the whole weekend for free too!
Boston Center for the Arts (BCA) and Bodega team up to present the fifth Boston Art Book Fair on November 11–12. It is a FREE, all-ages weekend-long celebration of art, text, print and the myriad ways artists find expression through — and push the definition of — these forms.