ACTivate – Cyclorama Specs
ACTivate 2021 Residency | Cyclorama One Sheet
Production email: email@example.com
- Main entrance of the Cyclorama building: 539 Tremont Street, Boston, MA 02116 • Cyclorama elevator (adjacent to the main entrance)
Commercial loading zones are located in front of the Cyclorama for vehicles with commercial plates for loading purposes. On-street parking is very limited in the immediate area. • Atelier 505 Parking Garage: Enter on Warren Ave, behind the Cyclorama. You can enter and exit the garage on foot from Tremont Street.
- 100 Clarendon Street Garage: located on Clarendon Street between Stuart Street and Columbus Ave, just before Back Bay Station.
- Loading is only permitted through the front doors or elevator, located at 539 Tremont Street. A commercial loading zone is located in front of the building for pick-ups and drop-offs for those with commercial plates. Vehicles may only park in this zone for 30 minutes. The BCA ultimately adheres to any instruction given by the City of Boston law enforcement.
- Office doors and administrative closets may not be blocked and must have appropriate means of egress. Specific areas cannot be used for storage; signs to this effect must be heeded.
The following items require pre-approval by the BCA in writing two weeks in advance:
- Any painting or onsite building.
- Use of the BCA Plaza (outdoor space) for any purposes.
- Anything hanging, covering, or attached to the floors or walls.
The following items are not permitted in the Cyclorama:
- Helium balloons, glitter, confetti
- Aerosol/spray paints
- Drones/unpiloted aircraft systems
- Any fog machines, haze machines, candles, or open flame
- Tape or other adhesive materials cannot be used on any walls
- Any enclosures (pop tents, ceiling treatments)
Resident agrees to comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the United States, the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, and the City of Boston.
- A fire certificate is required for all drapery and décor by the City of Boston Fire Department. The application should be submitted to the Chemist’s Office no later than two weeks prior to your event.
- All fire egresses and lanes must be kept clear of obstructions, persons, and debris at all times. Exit signs and emergency lights cannot be blocked at any time.
Restoration of Space:
- Upon completion of your contracted Residency period, an event Wrap Report will be prepared for the Resident. The Resident must sign the event report before leaving the premises. A fee may be incurred upon failure to sign the Wrap Report.
- The Resident and vendors must remove all building materials (pallets, wood, etc.) and items that do not fit in the receptacles provided from the premises by the contracted end of load out. A fee may be incurred for any materials left or improper disposal.
- All walls must be restored to their original state by the end of the contracted licensed time.
- Ice must be disposed of under the direction of BCA Production staff.
- Any house lighting equipment used, or altered, must be restored to its original state by the end of the Residency period.