Become a Member
Membership offers donors and friends multiple points of access to Boston Center for the Arts and the transdisciplinary programs we produce, and helps activate and advance the mission of BCA through financial support and engagement. Discover insight into the creative process through thoughtful conversations, unique program vignettes, and specialized access to BCA productions.
The Circle – $1,000 or $100/mo
Your philanthropy at the Circle level underwrites the BCA productions and initiatives that set us apart from any other arts organization in Greater Boston. Receive all the benefits of Dual and 50th Anniversary Membership plus:
- Twice-annual highly curated, intimate events with BCA resident artists.
50th Anniversary Supporter – $50/mo
Help ensure BCA is here to support artists for the next 50 years by joining this sustaining member level. Receive all the benefits listed for Dual Membership plus:
- Join us for special art-focused travel opportunities locally, and beyond.
- Your choice of an additional artistic department program to sharpen the focus of your membership experience: Dance, Visual Arts, Theatre, Music, Public Art.
Arts Professional – $150 or $15/mo
Find your community at BCA. Join fellow visual, performing, and transdisciplinary arts professionals for industry-related conversations and volunteer opportunities. Receive all the benefits of Dual Membership plus:
- Membership level guaranteed for two individuals.
- Opportunities to join Host and Advisory Committees.
- An invitation to an industry mixer event just for Arts Professionals.
Dual Level – $75 or $7.50/mo
Receive all the benefits of Individual Membership, but for two.
Individual Level – $50 or $5/mo
Benefits include advanced-notice and specially priced tickets to what makes BCA so special: resident artist exhibitions, productions, and performances, including the Boston Art Book Fair.
- Access to behind-the-scenes tours and conversations with BCA artists, curators, and community members that give you a unique and comprehensive view into the creative process, on campus and throughout the city.
- Recognition on our website and Annual Report.
Where curators, artists, and tastemakers collide.
Join the Council
The Membership Advisory Council provides vital resources for Boston Center for the Arts, and is committed to advancing BCA’s mission through community-building; providing special access to networking and social opportunities; and serving as ambassadors to increase the visibility of BCA as a premiere arts destination. For questions about joining the Council or for an application please contact Alicia Nichols, Director of Individual Giving at email@example.com.
For more information on membership, please contact us.